In order to migrate to Panama and get the nationality, it is best to have the support of specialists who can advise you on the best way to do it. At Orion we have specialists who have years of experience in processing all types of residence permits or visas in Panama.
Through Panama’s immigration laws, any foreign person can obtain nationality, Panamanian passport, work permits, and temporary residence permits in Panama. Most of these immigration laws have been created for the attraction of foreign investment in the country.
Many foreign companies and investors find unbeatable opportunities to invest in Panama. And in such opportunities there is the additional benefit of a residency visa for the country, which encourages investors to migrate to Panama, and to acquire the nationality.
Why migrate to Panama?
- According to the World Economic Forum, Panama is the second country in Latin America with the highest economic growth.
- Panama is an important commercial hub since the opening of the canal in 1914.
- It is one of the safest countries in Central America.
- When emigrating to Panama you can acquire a passport, and have a dual nationality.
- Any person who decides to emigrate to the country will benefit from its fiscal advantages.
- You will be able to conduct business operations in a more economical way, and with regulations and restrictions that do not hinder your economic growth.
- In Panama you will be able to find affordable real estate.
- Emigrate in order to protect your assets through corporate structures.
If you are interested in emigrating to Panama, and want more information or advice to do so, do not hesitate to contact us. We will put at your disposal our experts in the field.